Your air ducts can become a major source of indoor air pollution. Every time you run your heating and cooling system, airborne contaminants, including dust, pet dander, pollens and molds, are pulled into the ducts. Over time, these contaminants build up inside the ductwork, creating a breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi and other microbes. These contaminants can also significantly decrease the efficiency of your heating or cooling system.
Most people do not realize that their Air Ducts are virtual breeding grounds for dust, dust mites, bacteria, fungi and thousands of other microorganisms. These contaminants are blasted into air you breathe every time system goes on. This leads to sinus problems, respiratory difficulties and intense allergies.
Air duct cleaning is a proactive solution to these problems. It can enhance the indoor air quality of your home or business, eliminate built-up dirt and contaminants, and extend the life of your heating and cooling systems.
Air Duct, Furnace & AC Vent Cleaning Facts
- EPA claims indoor air has been found to be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year.
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop.
- A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
- 9 out of 10 furnace, ventilating, air conditioning systems failures are caused by dust and dirt.
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you'll help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills.
You'll breathe easier and enjoy a cleaner indoor environment after having your ventilation system professionally cleaned by professionally by Fair Price Air Duct Cleaning’s professionals.
By using state-of-art "source removal" equipment, Fair Price Experts will clean your home's ventilation system thoroughly making sure that all the contaminants are collected outside of the home and transported to an authorized dumping site. Each duct is cleaned from the grill back to the main unit. We also take care of the system blower fan, coils and drain pan.