Fair Price Carpet Cleaning knows that your fine rugs are more than just a beautiful decorations they involve the investment of money. Residential area rugs are often handmade originals that increase in value with time, and with proper care and cleaning, your fine rugs can last for generations.
At Fair Price Carpet Cleaning, there is no compromise on quality. Only top quality products are used for area rug cleaning, carpet rug cleaning and everything in between. Our company provides an end-to-end service for all our customers' rug cleaning needs. No matter what your needs, our professional area rug cleaners can take care of everything for you; there are wet and dry extraction methods and for any delicate rugs and carpets, we have the perfect equipment.
Each and every area rug is unique and precious, demanding a careful inspection of its texture and composition before starting any rug cleaning and restoration. You may have a Contemporary, Antique, Semi-Antique, Southwestern or Oriental rug. It may have been custom-made, or woven in Afghanistan, Iran, India, Pakistan, Anatolia or elsewhere. It may be made of wool, silk, cotton or synthetics. We know all the varieties of Area Rugs.
Her are the 7 steps that are required for Fine Rug Cleaning :
1. Pre Cleaning Inspection: Prior to doing any work on your area rug, our experts conduct a careful inspection to determine what is best cleaning solution for your Fine Area Rug.
2. Pre-wash "Dusting": Our Fine Rug experts test your rug for colorfastness and adjust our wash process to protect your Fine Area Rug. We use a specially designed machine that applies micro-agitation to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
3. Initial Wash: We professionally wash your area rug to reduce soil, dirt, and spotting through water saturation.
4. Second Wash: Your area rug is gently flooded with fresh water, thoroughly removing all cleansing fluids.
5. Grooming & Drying: We groom and dry your Fine Rugs. Different levels of heat, temperature, and airflow are tailored for each Fine Rug.
6. Fragrance Scenting: This value-added step applies a delicate fragrance, which further sanitizes your Fine Area Rug.
7. Final Inspection: We maintain the highest standards, so our inspection process is must. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the cleanest fine area rug possible.
We offer you a No-Obligation Free Estimate from one of our friendly technicians at your convenience. So call Fair Price Carpet Cleaning today at: